We are creating a real time offer network. The main way customers will interact with us is via a pop up that shows on any page that messages an offer that is available for a brief period of time. (see sample here - http://vinolist.com/types/Fortified-wines.html)
Our problem - after 4 user test- it seems like users are looking at the pop up but not even seeing it, when its right in front of their noses. We need a better design to capture their attention.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Users on ecommerce sites. My main customer is the owner of the ecommerce site.
I need a better design for the pop up. Simple, eye catching with all the social features. We like the look of this design (www.zuupy.com - see the tab demo on the left). But should be substantially differentiated.
Here are some general comments from focus groups that will help guide design.
Features (in the box)
- Need to show a picture or the product
- Discount text should be larger
- Logo of the ecommerce site
- A minimize button
- Better design (better graphics, design)
- Dont make it look like a scam
- Outline the sections
- Has to complement the site
- Make more attractive and larger
- Make the background color match with the site
- Make the font more appealing
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt