I need a set of mobile web banners to attract users to our mobile site. These banners should entice users to click to find information about local college events, music events, local restaurants, and our pets site.
We need a set of four mobile banners, all in a similar theme, that represent our brand, which promotes local information and fun on any web enabled mobile phone. These banners will be run on other mobile marketing sites to drive users to visit go2 (go2.com).
The sites we are promoting include;
1. go2 Colleges, a local portal for college students (go2 Colleges)
2. go2 Pets, a portal where users can find pet tips, photos, and fun facts about their pets. This banner will be easy if you add a picture of a very cute puppy. (go2 Pets)
3. go2 Music, users can search for local music events, and we also feature our recommended new music and our favorite new bands. (go2 Music Events)
4. go2 Food & Drink, this portal features our restaurant recommendations in all major cities and a way to search for local restaurants on a mobile phone. (go2 Food & Drink)
-These banners must be in three sizes each, (this can be done after the initial design is approved) 300x50 and 216x36 and 168x28 pixels.
-They all must contain the go2 logo in a cohesive theme
-go2 pets should have a photo of a happy puppy =) It's only right.
-Simplicity is key, all text and images must scale to ultra small phones
- exclamation points
- overly-busy pictures
- text that is too small to see