Here's the way the system works:
- Users send "tw1", "tw2", "tw3', or "tw4" to 55818 from their mobile phones to subscribe to a particular service.
- We send back a message asking the user to confirm the subscription.
- The user sends "tw go" to 55818 to confirm the subscription. If the subscription type was Horoscopes, the user confirms by sending his/her birthday i the form "tw mm dd". For example, a user whose birthday is May 9 would send "tw 04 09".
- The user starts receiving a pair of messages (1 Chinese, 1 English) every two days in the selected content category.What we need is a one-page ad (A4 paper size) that we can also use as a web ad later on. The ad should clearly convey:
a) That this is a cool way to learn English
b) The different categories of content
c) How to sign up
Here's some of the copy that we're considering using… A couple of notes first:
Note 1: If you can think of more compelling wording, that's definitely a point in your favour.
Note 2: The copy that we use will eventually be translated into Chinese, but in your design layout, use the English to show us what will go where.
Now onto the potential ad copy…
- Learn English by SMS.
- This is the fun and new way to learn English.
- You are busy and English lessons are not always cheap.
- With Taiwan Fun’s new service, you will receive a message set every 2 days, for only 5NTD a day! That's just 150NTD per month to receive great content on your cell phone.
- With each content pair, you will receive an English message and a Chinese message.
- All of our messages are written by a skilled team of both North American and Taiwanese Nationals.
- If you use Taiwan Cellular, Chung Hua Telecom, or FarEasTone, you are eligible to sign up!SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Just text the code to 55818 to subscribe:
Bible Quotes: TW3
Pick-up lines: TW4
For example: If you want to receive horoscopes in English and Chinese just send a text message “TW1” to 55818
You can check out our existing ad here. http://www.jadena.com/existing-ad.pdf
I'll reference that in the "what I want / don't want" sections.