1. Front Cover
2. Back Cover
- Unknown Threat
- A School Marshal Novel
- Unknown Threat is a mystery thriller novel
- Retired Special Operations Command Cole MacKenna “Mac”, age 41. Works as a school marshal in a small town, carry's gun.
- Single story modern school is surrounded by a 6’ brick wall with shrubbery concealing most of the wall.
- Double wide gated opening leads to the main entrance door.
- Many trees on campus.
Back Cover Text:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
After twenty-nine years in public education and personal experience working with several prison-bound co-workers, Robin Lyons, turned in her Identification Badge and began writing her School Marshal novels. Robin lives with her husband in the foothills of the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains in California.
Cole "Mac" MacKenna is a man in transition. He spent 20 years as a pararescueman in an elite special ops group with the U.S. Air Force. After two decades of action-packed missions, he takes a position at a prestigious public school. Soon enough, his former life of loaded weapons and death-defying rescues have been replaced by arrogant parents, self-serving politicians, and questionable employees.
When a well-connected parent abuses one of Mac's students, he'll spring into action like the good old days. Unfortunately for Mac, meddling with the rich can have deadly consequences.
Unknown Threat is a mystery thriller novel that features riveting suspense and compelling characters. If you like the hard-boiled writing of Lee Child, then you'll love Robin Lyons' debut novel.
Buy Unknown Threat today to get to the bottom of an irresistible mystery!
Visit the author’s website at http://www.robinlyons.com
- Bold author name in back page text.
- Use italics for book title in back page text.