The Funomenal Workplace (Book Cover design, front/back)
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Zakelijk en consultancy
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
- The author's background is fun and we're looking for a fun and creative designer to design his book cover for a corporate/business professional audience.
- Did I say the author was fun? He's the former "Ambassador of Fun" for Southwest Airlines (yes, it was his real title)
- Today, the author (Tony Brigmon) is a professional motivational speaker and speaks/writes on the power of fun and positivity at work & in life
- The book is a series of short stories and personal/business best-practices (self improvement).
- The book will be purchased by both the public at large along with large companies too (i.e. Fortune 500 companies) for employees, staff, and leaders. We want this book design to be corporate friendly, fun, positive, and energetic (just not silly). The summary for the book - is creating a fun positive employee culture/workplace one employee at a time with 1) everyone positively working together for a funomenal culture/workplace and 2) funomenal individual attitude/life. Author wants to energize/equip people/employees to be better individually while working in a fun/positive, more productive way together too. That's the tone we'd like to set w/ the book cover - a funomenal workplace, a funomenal company culture.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We want to lean on the designers creativity to work their magic to help set the tone we're looking for with the book cover. If we had a magic wand, we'd want a design/book cover jacket that communicated to a reader what the theme/tone of the book is (if there were no words on the book cover at all). That is how we'd go about thinking about this. We'd like a simple/clean design that communicates the fun, positive energy that the author brings to readers to help create a fun, positive, productive, energetic culture/workplace and life (for both companies and people). Simplicity helps to communicate the theme. Simple/clean doesn't mean boring to us though (just not too "busy", less is more is our thought). We want something unique and creative to communicate the tone of the book - which is again, fun, positivity, and energy - as Tony says "to have more fun, to get more done, and bring out the best in everyone". Very uplifting, positive, energetic tone. We are also open to creative emoticons as well.
Sizing/Other: The sizing for the cover would need to fit dimensions for Create Space/Kindle. The Amazon Create Space (print copy) book is 6-by-9 and contains 186 pages. We would need:
-- a PDF of the front and back cover at 300 DPI
-- Spine has to have at least 0.0625" of room on either side to prevent the content from wrapping onto the front or back cover when printed
-- Please add a tiny TM next to the top/right of the last letter in the word Funomenal (in the book title) as "Funomenal" is generally Tony's tradename/brand.
We've attached the following documents for your review:
1) A copy of Tony Brigmon's current company logo. The book does not have to match any particular color scheme or this style. We'd like to stay away from too many Southwest Airlines colors.
2) Word document that includes the front and back cover text and high-res photo.
Below is more detailed requests for the designs:
-- On the front cover we'd like the words Funomenal (in the title), Fun (in the subtitle), and Southwest Airlines to match in color (preferably red if possible).
-- The title and subtitle (See attached Word document) can be arranged in the best space-efficient way that's easiest on the eyes.
-- On the back cover, we want to make Howard Putnam's testimony stand out with another color that pops, "Tony has a gift for blending fun and capturing ideas in a manner that sticks for readers."
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt