Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
I am an author and speaker. I write about finding a happy and resilient life after hardship. I started writing about this after the death of my son. I have written two books and have a global Facebook group called Just One Little Thing. Essentially, I talk about how daily gratitude can allow you to see the good that remains, even in the darkest of circumstances. My audience is primarily women over the age of 45 ( about 85%) The other 15% is made up of men.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I would like to have the cover designed for my next book.
The title of the book is "Broken, Beautiful Me"
The subtitle is " Embracing Life Changes and Allowing Joy Back into Your Life"
My name: Kelly S. Buckley
I would like one heart on the cover.
I have attached a picture of a heart that I would like to have, I am thinking it would be like the heart on the left or middle, or somewhere in between. I would like the cracks to be filled with gold, see Kintsugi definition below.
Would need to understand if you design just the cover or if you do the entire book jacket. If it was the latter I would need to get you the verbiage about the book etc.
Japanese art form.
Kintsugi (金継ぎ?) (Japanese: golden joinery) or Kintsukuroi (金繕い?) (Japanese: golden repair) is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum. As a philosophy it treats breakage and repair as part of the history of an object, rather than something to disguise.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt