Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Book: Survivor’s Guide to Colic
Author: Jen Lester
Tagline: Real Solutions for Crying Babies from Someone Who’s Been There
- The most powerful methods to settle your baby RIGHT NOW;
- Solutions to prevent or reduce colic in the future;
- Easy to digest for new, sleep-deprived parents.
Up to 40% of new babies (aged 2 weeks to 4 months old) suffer from colic. Affected babies cry for hours at a time and are very hard to comfort. This is very stressful for their parents. The book gives them solutions.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The cover must:
- Be eye-catching;
- Look very professional – like a bestseller;
- Have clean, clear design;
- Instantly reassure parents that the book can help them settle their baby;
- Look good in both large and small view (so that it looks good on websites that sell ebooks);
- Create a sense of peace and calm;
- Be in colour (but must also look good in monochrome for e-readers).
Most books about babies have a photo of a sleeping baby on them. You can do that if you want, but we would LOVE to see something DIFFERENT. We would love to see something that is NOT a photograph.
1. a version of your cover with the Green Jester logo (Green Jester is the publisher); and
2. a version of your cover without the Green Jester logo.
The colours on the cover should not clash with the Green Jester logo (in other words the colours need to look good together, so that they look good on the same website).
If you are going to use photographs, please ensure you have the copyright or tell us who owns it and how much it will cost. (As mentioned above we would love to see covers that do not have photographs).
Cover dimensions: 1563 pixels on the shortest side and 2500 pixels on the longest side.
The final cover can be found here - http://www.survivorsguidetocolic.com
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt