Required included elements are:
* A stylized representation of the circular 3 star design of the Tennessee Flag. (See attachments for reference)
* The bakery name "D'Andrews" (or all lowercase "d'andrews") on the top of the logo
* "Bakery & Cafe" on the bottom of the logo
* blue & white should be the dominant, primary colors. If should be a medium-shade blue, similar to shades of the bluebird in the attached image in this brief.
* font should be medium weight, sans serif modern with a bit of whimsy. (The same font will be used on the front awning above the door written out "D'Andrews Bakery & Cafe")
Optional elements include:
* the letters "DA" displayed over the stars.
* It might be cool to have measuring spoons or a curved rolling pin or some other bakery related item to be instead of an apostrophe between D and Andrews in the bakery name. (See attached images of bakery utensils for reference)
The design brief includes some rough mockup for even more guidance. However, I am completely open to any new, creative idea that you design based on this design brief.