Our corporate colour is blue (Pantone 2757).
Challenge: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
We are looking for a logo/design that communicates both services offered by our company:
"Advisory" and "Business Center".
Both services are very different from and independent of each other, however they are our core services and together, they have equal value.
How can we carry both services in the logo highlighting their difference yet giving them the same importance?
“FOOD FOR THOUGHT”:
- You may well play with the initials G and A from German Arabian.
- You could play with the initials A B C from Advisory & Business Center
- You could develop a symbol/ emblem (it shouldn’t look martial or like a school logo though).
- You could use different font types and colours; one for Advisory, another for Business Center; we may consider hand-written font styles but not limited to it
- You might play around with special colours such as Silver or Gold
- You might come up with a graphical interpretation/illustration of the initials GA from German Arabian
- You might use the company name in all capital letters (GERMAN ARABIAN ADVISORY & BUSINESS CENTER) or upper case-lower case (German Arabian Advisory & Business Center) or in a mix (GERMAN ARABIAN Advisory & Business Center).
In a Nutshell
- Find a creative way to communicate both services “Advisory” and “Business Center”.
- Main colour Blue (Pantone 2757).
- Please ensure font types to use are clearly readable.
- Logo to be eye-catching but should have a proportionate size (or not extremely larger) to the wordings (German Arabian Advisory & Business Center)
1. AVOID bright colours such as orange, yellow, pink
2. DO NOT use round shapes, rather squared, rectangular ones, no comic/cartoon-ish style visuals, no clip arts