There are more and more lovers of pets in Colombia. We are focusing for now on dogs and cats in the market of Colombia South America.
At Petcetera we know how to take better care of them by promoting a healthy coexistence in community through the development of skills and behaviors to promote responsible tenure.
We are looking to build Petcetera as a market place for services and products for pets starting with dogs and cats.
Petcetera is the republic of mascots and for now it has a dog district and a cat district.
Our efforts will be focused on two segments:
1.Young single people and family units in the process of formation:
* 25-40 years
* DINC (Dual Income No Child)
2. Family units already formed or dissolved:
* 40 - 60 years
* Son / Daughter / Sons and Daughters
* Unit of family united or separated
The operation of Mark Lee will not focus on trying to convince people
who do not love animals or dogs and also in strata other than the
Further more detailed description of the people that we target are those who already have dogs or are looking for one. They live in the middle / middle strata of the mayor cities in Colombia. They are people who can spend between COP $ 500,000 (US $ 150) - COP $ 1,000,000 (US $ 300) / month looking to solve one of the following 10 basic problems for their cats and dogs:
1. How to choose my dog/cat?
2. How to care for my newborn dog/cat?
3. How to feed my dog/cat?
4. How do I get my dog/cat to behave?
5. With whom does my dog/cat stay?
6. Who can take my dog for a walk? Who can babysit my cat?
7. Who can attend my dog/cat when I am not at home?
8. How do I get my dog/cat to love me when I go home?
9. How do I stop my dog from barking?
10. How can my dog be clean inside my home?