Small Mac Developer
All Mac users.
We have re-designed our website for our application Tags. You can see the new proposed design here:
We are very happy with the Tags icon! The other graphics however have to be replaced or created.
Here is the list of graphics / buttons necessary.
16 Items Total.
1. Main Header image: Uses the Tag's icon, but makes a cool header for the entire page! This is by far the most important image. Should have width 1024! Should be friendly, and inviting.
2-4. Buttons for Buy, Download and Support.. see the current layout.
5-12. Graphics for the Features section. No text, only icon for the following. I have added the keyword or idea that I think would be best to visualize in parentheses.
- Quickly find Files (Speed)
- Keyboard Shortcut (the command key of the apple keyboard)
- OpenMeta Compliant (Standard Compliance)
- Application Support (all encompassing)
- Quicklook Support (quicklook icon)
- Organize your Tags (organization)
- Enhanced Spotlight (spotlight icon)
- Multilevel Search (dig deep)
13-16. Graphics for the Connect with us Section:
- Google Groups
- Email Subscribe