We are a Swiss Foundation which is developing an accessible web platform offering free e-services for people living in developing countries. Our goal is to make all ICT fully accessible and free of charge to all people.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
This software platform will be used by novel ICT users (first-time-users), with limited or no experience and knowledge in ICT.
We do need a first set of buttons, in iPad or iPhone style, in 3D format (for a .NET platform).
As soon as a designer work is accepted, the designer should also get the job to complete the work.
Here is the List of the initial buttons:
1. e-mail: open the specific web e-mail application.
2. Messages: open the application to manage messages (Instant messaging, chat, SMS, etc.)
3. Phone: open the application to make IP calls (like Skype or Messenger)
4. Agenda: open the web application to manage the personal agenda
5. Contacts: application which manage the personal contacts
6. Profile: enter into the application which manage the personal profile and configuration.
7. Health: access to a specific application which manages health related e-services.
8. E-Government: access to a specific application which manages e-government related e-services.
9. E-Education: access to a specific application which manages educational e-services.
10. Emergency: access to an application which manages online emergencies, disaster managment, and disaster recovery.