We are looking for a button to be created that is inspired by our logo and used on the iPhone. You can see that here: http://www.jujuplay.com
The button or "bug" will be used in two ways:
- "powered by" (please don't use any text on the icon) to indicate that our product community is available in a game via the Apple iTunes AppStore icon.
- as a button that starts up our community application
- No use of text. This is strictly a graphic icon.
- The button must be readable at small sizes. It should work with a size of approximately 1600 pixels (i.e. 40 x 40 = 1600; 80 x 20, etc. - "Intel inside" usage) and will scale up to 2x when used as a button.
- Should utilize the colors we are currently using in the logo.
- Can use the faces or chat bubbles "theme" from the logo, but please do not simply copy them; if we felt that was the solution, we would have done it. We're looking for your creativity in applying the ideas captured in the logo that communicate community, communication and fun.