Touch the Beat by Com2uS
Com2uS is the maker of big hit iphone games like Slice It! and Homerun Battle 3D.
Specializing in the mobile gaming space for more than 10 years, Com2uS is a company that craves creativity, innovation and challenging to take these values in to action.
About the Game.
Touch The Beat(TTB in short) is the next big project from Com2uS that will change how everyone plays music games.
Up to now, Music games have been boring taps on the same space again and again.
Touch the Beat allows users to mix the music beats and rhythm with beat charts that are much more active and fun. (Check out the attached files)
The best par of Touch the Beat is that it lets users create their own game based on the music and songs they have on their devices and share with friends. This is the biggest differentiation point from all other music games.
The game will pimp up your music and music will never be more fun than with Touch the Beat!!
is a mobile games studio with 13games in the Apple Appstore and Android gaming arena.
With strong titles like Homerun Battle 3D, Slice It! and Chronicles of Inotia, Com2uS is one of the leading mobile game maker.
- Anyone who loves music
- Users who have played a music game before
- People who like creating things
Age: Teens to mid 30s(Regardless of gender)
Com2uS is looking for an Icon that best presents the upcoming game 'Touch the Beat'
Specific criteria we will be looking in to.
- Must be distinctive and stand out among other icons when seen on an iphone (whether on an iphone screen or on an Apple Appstore seen from the iphone)
- Must look and feel that it's representing a music game(rhythm action game)
- Must blend in with the game characteristics (touching the rhythm, creating taps for music, etc.)
- An icon that expresses rhythmic feeling or a powerful and energetic feeling of music/
More information on game
Demo video on youtube:
Other contest that is in progress
For more information check out the attached files that include
- Graphics of the game play, UI, etc.
Please join http://www.facebook.com/com2us
to get more feeling of what Com2uS is about!
All the icons submitted will(may) be used in press release articles when the game launches.