Mascots: We are looking for two main mascots for the company, one dog and one cat. We want the mascots to be simplistic drawings that we can move and put in different environments.
Scope of Work: Right now, we are looking for a basic illustration of each character, but once we choose a final illustrator we will hire them to build out a character board with multiple expressions and positions that we can easily interchange. We will also hire this individual/organization to create other dog characters for different circumstances.
Dog - Named Spot
• Has a spot over one eye
• Similar to a beagle, but we want it generalized so the audience may not know exactly what breed it is
• Fun personality, friendly, likable, loyal, happy, energetic, trusting, curious, slightly naive, humble, carefree
• Our initial thought is for him to be white/gray, but we want him to stand out on a background color and on a white background (we are open to other options, but want it to fit within the Blue Spot brand)
Cat - Named Blue
• Cautious, snaky, skeptical, academic, detailed, experienced, confident, likable know-it-all, knows random facts
• Our initial thought is for her to be darker/gray blue (we are open to other options, but want it to fit within the Blue Spot brand)