Bloggeter is an idea that stems from two colliding industries:
1) Blogging, and
2) Internet & Social Media Marketing
Most bloggers are not good marketers, and most marketers don't understand the power of a blog. HOWEVER, the few that have been able to put the two together (e.g., Bloggers that consider themselves Internet Marketers) have been able to build significant brand names with huge followings and sell a boat load of stuff to their lists (AFFILIATE MARKETING) via email marketing, etc.
Many bloggers are trying to teach other bloggers how to make money blogging, however, the only people that make money blogging make money by USING their BLOG as a tool to MARKET via the internet.
So, "bloggeter" will teach bloggers how to become internet marketers and create multiple streams of income by using their Blog as their central hub. And, will be putting a "Social Media Marketing" spin on it, so that "Bloggeter" will be a cross between "blogging" and "social media marketing", hence, "Bloggeter" (Blogger/Marketer).
- Bloggers looking to make money from their blogging
- Internet markters looking to learn how to harness the power of blogging
- Social Media Marketers looking to learn how to leverage a blog
- Anyone looking to make money from home (e.g., work at home moms, etc.)
I'm a Bloggeter....are you!?