I run a portal around the topic navigation and navigation systems and for that I’d like a new, modern looking web2.0 design consisting of a wordpress theme for news and their categories, an additional xhtml page for the front page and a new logo. The front page itself has nothing to do with wordpress.
People interested in news, infos, tests and offers for navigation, gps and navigation systems
For your information: The wordpress is located in the directory http://www.navifacts.de/news/ and for the front page http://www.navifacts.de/ I need an xhtml page in the same look, but with a different structure to the categories of wordpress.
I need the wordpress theme, an xhtml/css front page, a logo and the photoshop files.
The layout should be a 2-col page with a maximum width of 850 pixels. The design should be bright and friendly with the colors white and blue.
We have already sliced a complete layout with parts from other sites. That layout should serve as your template. Please make sure that all boxes and elements where existing.
Here are the three sliced layouts for the front page, wordpress categories and articles:
#### further explanations ####
• The header should contain the logo of the left side, right of them a place-maker for a 468*60px banner, above some text-links
• Below a animated navigation bar with mouseover-effects like on http://www.spiegel.de/
• And below a breadcrumb navigation
• The right sidebar should have a minimum width of 300px for adding medium rectangles
• On top of the sidebar should be a navigation with icons for news, tests, shop and forum
• In wordpress categories should also displayed two images: one for my rss feed and the other one for the hint of follow trackbacks
• Below a box with an image for map and software updates, a description and some links
• The content starts with such a typical box from magazine templates where the last articles with images where switched
• Below a box with the following articles
• And below them a box with the last two tests with their images and a teaser text
• On the left side of the footer should be some partnerlinks
• Right of them a place-maker for the logos of gps manufacturer
• And right of them my logo with a description of my portal