Hoe joseph.quaderer hun pictogram of knop begonnen
Als wie of wat sta je bekend?
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Entertainment en de kunsten
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Goose Chronicles is a website that captures the extraordinary stories that lurk in ordinary people and then shares them with the world.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I want an icon that can be used for the Goose Chronicles Twitter / Instagram / Facebook / Tumblr account profile pictures.
The following items are important to me when considering icon designs:
• Simple but easily recognizable (in the way that someone could look at a Facebook or Uber icon and instantly recognize the brand, even though the designs are exceedingly simple).
• Simple color patterns with few colors (there are WAY too many colors in the icons of say, Instagram, Google Maps or Apple Maps).
• Bold strokes. This goes along with a simple design. I like designs that employ bold strokes and simple patterns.
• Symmetric. I typically like symmetric designs but if someone designed something that was off-center (again, like Facebook) that just happened to work I would consider it.
• I don’t think the icon needs to include the words, “Goose Chronicles” in the title (unless someone can think of a creative / novel way to do this).
The simpler, the better.
I’ve attached two images and then explained why I chose to share these images with the designers below.
First image (imprint of an elephant foot):
• I attached an image of a design I had thought of when I was going to call, “Goose Chronicles” “Elephant Stories.” I liked the design because rather than showing the silhouette of an elephant (yawn) it showed the imprint that an elephant foot would leave on the earth. Furthermore, it simplified the elephant’s foot into four dots (representing the toes) and a simple and clear cut gray portion (representing the flesh of the foot). I also liked the simple color pattern of red and gray. Finally, and this is reaching for it a bit, I like the fact that my website is about sharing incredible stories that will (hopefully) leave an indelible imprint on the mind of those that read them. The imprint of the story should remain in their mind like the imprint of an elephant’s foot remains in the ground.
Second image (image of a Goose flying overhead):
• There is something very beautiful and graceful about the silhouette of a goose flying overhead… I would be interested to see what creative things could be done so it’s not just a black and white goose flying through a blue sky. Maybe something to simplify the body (like the way the elephant’s foot print was simplified) or adding a simple color scheme to the wings / wing tips / head.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt