Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Entertainment en de kunsten
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
I'm an Americana/Alt Country singer-songwriter based in Berkeley, California who releases 2-3 digital singles/yr with accompanying YouTube videos. My best market is Europe where I've had two Top Thirty songs on the European country charts but I get downloads (iTunes/CDBaby) and streaming (Spotify/etc) worldwide. I'm trying to build on my momentum in Europe and make further inroads in the US & Canada. My songs have also been Grand Prize Winners of the Great American Song Contest and the West Coast Songwriters International Song Contest.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
DIGITAL SINGLE COVER DESIGN
• Americana style, perhaps something that evokes Folk Art, Tattoo Art or Tex-Mex (including Day of the Dead style). Examples of Folk Art include anything from seed/bean art, peg art, collage/mosaic, textile/quilt, paper mache, etc.
• Illustration, cartoon, or perhaps even use of lettering as a graphic representation. No photos, please (but OK to use photos of your original Folk Art, of course).
• I'm looking for your take on the title "All Bleeding Comes to an End."
• The song is an upbeat Americana rocker that's a reassuring take on hurt & healing but I'm concerned that the title might be off-putting to some. So nothing too gruesome or macabre, please.
• EXAMPLE #1: Although not a perfect example for my single, I like the vibe of Steve Earle's El Corazon cover art. The use of a stylized heart that resembles a clinched fist was perfect for a protest album (with songs like "The Revolution Starts Now") while the overall Tex-Mex flavor to the design gave a sense of his Texas background & rootsy sound.
• EXAMPLE #2: I also liked this image I found on Google of a bandaged heart with a crutch. But it's far too cutesy for what I want and doesn't evoke Americana. Whimsical is good but not cutesy.
• EXAMPLE #3: I don't have an example to show but PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO USE A HEART IN YOUR DESIGN. I'm open to anything that gets the point across (and designs that stand out as different would be much appreciated for the slideshow style music video option)
• If it would help you to hear the song, please check it out at http://www.kevinbeadles.com/all-bleeding
• Include the Artist Name, KEVIN BEADLES, large enough to be easily read on a small phone screen (please see http://www.kevinbeadles.com and http://www.kevinbeadles.com/store for examples of appropriate font size on recent singles).
• Include the Song Title, ALL BLEEDING COMES TO AN END (same guideline as above for appropriate font size).
• Upper & lower case letters can be used as you choose for the Artist Name and Song Title
• Feel free to present rough drafts or works in progress so I can offer feedback
• Technical Specs per CDBaby:
1. 3000 x 3000 pixels
2. PNG, GIF, JPG, or JPEG file type
4. Less than 25mb
5. RGB color scheme (not CMYK)
6. No blurry or pixelated images
In addition to the winning design, I'd like to offer up to twenty $50 consolation prizes (as much as $1000 total) for use of non-winning designs in a slideshow style music video (and possibly other ancillary purposes like posts on social media/my website/etc.). You are free to reject this option. The idea is simply to show my appreciation for your efforts by paying $50 for each design or design variation I like that wasn't selected for the album cover.
• This would be done as 1-to-1 Project arrangements after the contest.
• Designs would have to be modified from square to 16:9 aspect ratio.
• An alternate version with Artist Name/Song Title removed would also be needed as seeing that info over & over in a 3:00 music video slideshow would get pretty boring.
• Designers who submitted multiple designs could receive multiple $50 consolation prizes.
• I'd be happy to list you in the video credits, of course, too.
• I realize this is an unusual offer but one that I hope you will take in the spirit it is intended: Finding some use for your creative efforts and offering some financial reward for your attempt to help me.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt