Hoe j.marchewski hun illustratie of graphics begonnen
Als wie of wat sta je bekend?
German American Conference at Harvard
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
The German American Conference is one of the largest student run conferences out of Harvard. Our audience are mainly students but also professionals, academics, and our corporate sponsors. (https://www.germanamericanconference.org/)
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall and because of that the motto of this years' conference is "breaking barriers".
- a broken wall (can be the Berlin wall but doesn't need to)
- two people (see sketches) holding hands while stepping over the wall/breaking through
- the German and American flags
- Do not include the lettering "German American Conference". This is not a logo.
- added benefit: compatible with black&white (2 bit) printing (flags in background can be removed for that) for merchandise (tote bags, etc.)
We have rough sketch of our idea attached but are open to other ideas that fit well with the motto of the conference.
After we selected a winner, we would want to work with the winner to create multiple versions of this design with people of different ethnicities (we already have the rough sketches and will provide them).
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt