I would like 3 mascots for my Food Blog that I call a Blarg. I'm a comedian and didn't want to fall into those pretentious foodies or food blog types. So it's a blog that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Check my food blarg at http://www.myfoodblarg.com/myfoodblarg
Read the about me to get a better idea.
I'd like 3 characters that are dinosaurs/monsters/dino-monsters?
Like snap,crackle and pop (from cereal fame).
There possible names are
1) Captain Blarg (or he can be a General) - he may or may not have an eyepatch, he is the leader. Please don't make him furry. I just don't see it. More dinosaurish. Or monsterish. Please no cats.
2) Professor Nomnom - fatter than the Captain.
3) Gary - shorter or just big, fat and dumb. Doesn't say much.
Inspiration included in the image section are
1) Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc.
2) The Terrible Thunderlizards http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Te…derlizards
3) Other monster/dinosaur images.
4) My Pet Monster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXVL0Ca2bPY - friendly like MyPetMonster or big like Beaster (his rival)
-- I've updated the mascot image sheet to include some pictures of mypetmonster and beaster
-- I've updated the mascot inspiration sheet. To give more of an idea of my monster/dino idea.
---- I've added more direction on characters. Giving specific images to focus on but hopefully not outright copy.
It's a blarg that isn't taking itself too seriously. They are suppose to be fun/silly/goofy/sweet but not too cute. not evil, but not doe-eyed.
A) I'd like individual characters as stand alone (so I can write a profile/backstory on each of them on my blarg) They can have their own page.
B) I'd need the three of them standing together. Probably in some grass for my blarg header image.