Thank you in advance for all your work on this project! I appreciate the incredible skill and talent that goes into creating beautiful line art, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Good luck!
Note: I am happy to answer any questions you have or clarify any aspect of this project.
**PROJECT UPDATE #1** (Apr. 20, 2014):
Hello Artists! Thank you for your contest feedback. This is my first 99Designs experience, and so I apologize for any lack of information I provided in my initial project brief. I would like to address all questions that I've received so far:
1. Project Reward: After considering the task at hand, I've decided to up the payment amount.
2. First Round: For this first round, please just submit 1 illustration of any of the 5 scenes I've described above. We'll move forward with the other designs based on that initial submission.
3. Book/Image Dimensions: I'm waiting for the final word on this, but the book will be published in both softcover and eBook format. I will report back with more info as soon as possible.
4. Black or White vs. Color: Black and white, please!
5. Vector File or Drawing on Paper: Drawing on paper, please!
Please do send any additional questions you might have my way! More info to come.
**PROJECT UPDATE #2** (Apr. 21, 2014):
A few artists have asked about book and image dimensions. The book will be 6x9, and the images (ideally) should be about 0.5 to 0.75 inches smaller than the trim size on all sides. I hope this info helps!