This girl is a wild card in personality, and it shows! This little doodle is a counter culture DIVA. Everything you think a DIVA should be, she's not. She's simple, not glamorous. She's short and stubby and not long and lean. She's more fun and cute than sexy. She's innocent, with attitude. She's simple in personality, so her drawing should be simple too, using as few strokes as possible, but as many as needed. She may look more like a coloring book page.
Please see my Facebook Photo Album for ideas. Note the comments and descriptions. Some descriptions are there to tell what I don't like! Most describe what I do like.
I included old school and modern uniforms. She'd look cute as old school, but modern would work too. Old school captures her innocence maybe? Either way!
I have a logo for my company. However, my company needs a little mascot. The name of the company is DIVA University. Our little mascot is what makes the organization. She's the cheerleader for DIVA University.
1. She is drawn with a sharpie (or looks like it)
2. She’s fun, cute and innocent, not sexy or glamorous
3. She’s a little thick and stubby from her head to her, body, to her legs and arms, but still very shapely (like a plus size model)
4. She’s short (maybe 5’2”)
5. Face is round with cute definition. She’s looks like she might be trouble. She might have a smirk, one eyebrow raised with sparkling expressive eyes.
6. Body language and expression: (determination, sass, spunk, get over your junk) She is a spunky little spit fire.
7. She is unkempt
8. Naturally curly hair comes past her shoulders. It isn’t fixed.
9. She wears the tiara off my logo but wears it crooked on her head.
10. She might have a little smudge of dirt on her here and there from her adventures. Maybe.
11. She wears a cheerleader outfit, but it isn’t sexy. Maybe it says DIVA or DIVA University or DIVA U or just D on it. (See the looks on my facebook page both old and modern)
12. She is wearing Oxford cheerleading shoes. The shoes are likely a little worn and show a scuff mark or two. She may leave one of them untied half the time.
13. Her socks should come up about half way up her calf but not all the way to her knee. They are likely stretched out a little bit making them slouchy. She can't keep one up, so it is constantly falling down making her socks uneven.
14. She thinks she is a superhero or superwoman at least, so she likes to wear a cape.
15. She may accessorize, or may not. I'm unclear on this.
She's the adult child in every woman. The coed that has big dreams and has kept her idealism. She's also the power in every woman - the power to get things done while releasing the need to do it perfectly. She takes life as it comes and loves everything about herself, including her crazy hair and slouchy socks.