Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Het verhaal dat de infographic moet vertellen
"How to Be More Creative"
The story of how we are all born creative, how we then lose it as we become adults and the things we can do to bring it back using the latest research findings and interesting facts/stories from history.
See the comprehensive outline document attached for the full storyline and all facts/figures already provided. Everything in ITALICS is exact copy to put into the infographic.
Data die in de infographic opgenomen moet worden
See the comprehensive outline document attached. No additional research is required so you can focus just on design.
Elementen die in de infographic gebruikt moeten worden
- I would like interesting ways of showing the numbers (e.g. 1 in 4 people shown as shaded in people etc).
- There are a lot of mini-stories (e.g. Velco was invented this way...) and so some way of showing these in little bubbles with icons/images to draw the eye in would be good. Also to cut down on text.
- I like the idea of starting with an image of a brain at the top but not fixated on it.
- Try to keep a theme of creativity throughout
- See attached document. Everything in ITALICS is exact copy to put into the infographic.
- This is for pitching to a series of blue chip / professional media outlets (e.g. HuffPo, BuzzFeed) so the focus is on a good quality, mature-looking infographic. Please avoid excessive cartoon-imagery (though some is fine).
- I've put some suggested imagery / ideas in the document attached.
- I am fine to pay a tip if the end product is exceptional.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt