The presentation shall leverage the color scheme chosen for the app and logo as well the different assets which are very distinctive of the app. You can find all the files associated to the logo and all the assets associated to the app screens enclosed.
We did create a mock presentation to highlight the kind of content we would like to see displayed. It is very rough (not professional at all) but showcases key info.
What Shall be found in the Info graphic
- Our logo/name is very important. The logo defines what the app is about. A joyful and entertaining place for children (KID) set in a safe environment (DOJO). The reunion of the two gives birth to KIDJO. This vision shall be reflected all throughout the teaser.
- We will need a way to highlight our Target Market. This is critical as we want to showcase to investors the growing markets and its growing needs. 3 key indicators shall be nicely highlighted:
The amount of time spent daily on the internet among children is large and keeps on growing
Tablet computers and Phones are growing in consumption among children
Top activity online for kids : 82% on videos.
- However there are major issues with the content being watched by children nowadays on TV or Online. For each problem/concern….Kidjo provides a solution (see associated in presentation link)
- The teaser will showcase the following important elements:
Curated Premium Video Content for Children
a Child Centric User Experience
a Family App with a large set of Parental Controls
Kidjo will be Free to discover but will then cost $4.99/mo
Will ultimately be available on Android, iOS and as a WebApp
Will Start in 2 Markets, France and US but its overall aim is to become global overtime
- Great Content, Great User Experience for Children combined with Amazing Parental Controls for Parents. This is key takeaway for someone wanting to understand what we do
- This infograhic is a teaser for investors and content holder from whom we will retrieve content. It is therefore important to express the seriousness of such endeavor and therefore highlight the strong team which was assembled to work on this project:
Martin Poix, https://www.linkedin.com/pub/martin…/2/982/777
Adrien Vieillard, https://fr.linkedin.com/in/vielliard
Etienne Jambou, https://www.linkedin.com/in/etiennejambou
Showcasing our different skills and our global presence is important
- We need to showcase energy and momentum by explaining the different milestones we have accomplished and will be accomplishing in the near future.