Before our product entered the marketplace, the only way people could insure their jewellery was under a home insurance policy. Jewellery was rarely covered effectively and often became a problem at the time of a claim as the insurance company rarely stored detailed information about the jewellery. Additionally, at the time of an insurance claim, the insurance company would try and settle at the lowest possible amount. Often they would not allow the customer to go back to their original jeweller if they could buy the replacement piece of jewellery at a cheaper price elsewhere.
So one of the major decision making obstacles for customers is “Do I need jewellery insurance if I have home contents insurance? What’s the difference? How do they compare?”
We want a very clear infographic that shows the difference to the customer and highlights why you need jewellery specialist insurance.
Data die in de infographic opgenomen moet worden
A comparison or highlight of some of the differences. We provide:-
1. Coverage inside and outside the home
2. 12 months worldwide cover
3. Annual revaluation of your jewellery at no charge
4. Return to your original jeweller
5. Immediate cover before leaving the jeweller
6. Agreed Value cover with up to 125% cover
7. $100 excess
8. Even if you had multiple claims, our premium never changes
9. A jewellery claim with your home insurance could mean the loss of a no claim bonus and increases to your ongoing insurance premium
Typical home insurance will not include these benefits.
Elementen die in de infographic gebruikt moeten worden
Open to all forms of portraying this message.
We are sending you 3 attempts at this infographic and we are not happy with any of them as they do not elicit an emotional call to action.
We are also sending a brochure that we currently use.
See our website at http://www.qreport.com.au for our general brand identity.
It should generally align with our brand identity however we are open to different concepts and ideas.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt