Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Het verhaal dat de infographic moet vertellen
24inch x 36inch poster or infographic used to socialize the concept of a new citizen engagement program. We are launching an app/website service that allows citizens to digitally transact with government primarily using their mobile phone. The graphic art I need will be used to socialize the concept with elected officials, executive officials, local cities/towns and citizens using a graphic depiction of how the new service will functionally operate.
1. How the citizen interacts with the service
2. How the service interacts with local governments including integration with back end work order and
Data die in de infographic opgenomen moet worden
The key behaviors to represent include
1. The user navigating to a website to make a service request or perform other function (see next section)
2. The system interacting with various towns and cities within the County that are responsible for performing the requested work
The key application functions to represent include,
1. Place a service request (report a pothole, etc.)
2. Find a property using owner name, address, or parcel#
3. Frequently asked questions / knowledge base
4. Map based interactive election results
Elementen die in de infographic gebruikt moeten worden
1. User goes to citizen engagement site and performs an action like placing a service request.
2. User provides email address used to track their request.
3. System collects geographic information about the location of the request and routes the request to appropriate city or town for fulfillment
4. City or town validates the requests, schedules the work, performs the work, and closes the request.
5. Citizen is notified when the work is complete
Additional Explanation of the services to be provided:
1) Find a parcel is a feature that allows the citizen user to search for a parcel of land by entering one of three criteria: physical address, owner name, or parcel number. A parcel number is assigned by the County to each unique property in the County and is used as an 'account number' for all government-related transactions including assessment and tax collections.
2) FAQ is a knowledge base of answers to questions frequently asked by citizens. Examples may include, "Where do I get a marriage license" or "When are my property taxes due?" or "Where can I renew my license plates" etc.
3) Interactive election results are map-based results of the previous election. The user is able to pan around and zoom in on individual neighborhoods or sections of the city, known as precincts, to see election results on a more localized scale.