1. The 5 phases of a project with information describing each. The phases of a project are:
1)Initiate - Determine scope, understand objective, define success criteria, gain authorization
2)Plan - Develop work breakdown structure, create schedule, determine budget, risk identification, build overall project plan
3)Execute - Implementation of the project plan
4)Control - Monitor and report status against plan, change management, risk management
5)Close - Complete reconciliation, gain approvals, facilitate lessons learned
2. Total of budgets of all projects we've led: Well over a hundred million in total project budgets.
3. Number of services we provide: Over a dozen.
4.Number of projects we've led: Hundreds of projects across 4 industries serving very diverse clients.
5. Combined years as PMs/Consultants - Over half a century.
6. Total number of awesome consultants: 11
7. Certifications NEXT employees hold: PMI Project Management Professional, ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer, Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner, CIAPR Engineer in Training, Qualified Texas Vendor Certification
Please do not include our company name, logo, or description as provided in this brief. All of this information is already available on our website.