We would like to find a super talented visual designer / ux designer - with an appetite to continually learn and perfect his/her skills.
To select the perfect candidate for a long-term relationship (freelance, part-time or full-time), we have made a challenge for you. It's just a fairly straight-forward "about page" which are defined quite precisely in requirement specification document. Don't get scared by all the text - we put it there so you can simply copy-paste :-)
**** The Challenge ****
1. The challenge is to make the "about page" for the Interaction Design Foundation - the largest global community for UX Designers.
**** How to solve the challenge ****
You will need the following files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4vr24tv8…pacFa?dl=0
Once you have the files, the challenge is to:
1. Make the new "about page" for the Interaction Design Foundation based on the requirements specifications in the folder "IDF - Requirement Specifications for the About page".
2. You should use as much as you can from the assets in the folder "IDF - Visual Style Guide" (the ai file references non-existing links/images so please refer to the pdf) and you should also use inspiration from the folder "IDF - Example pages from our new platform"
And that's it :-)
**** Evaluation criteria ****
- your ability to understand requirements specs
- your ability to show attention to detail
- your level of perfectionism
- your level of passion for what you do
If you make an awesome result, we can give you a never-ending flow of fantastic visual design/ux design challenges that will enable you to become one of the best designers in the world...
Crossing our fingers for a fantastic result !