We are All City Business Group, a nationwide technician’s network that allow home service professional (such as plumbers, maids, electricians, etc) to refer jobs to each other.
We pool together jobs from our members and let other members pick and choose the ones they want.
The process is very simple:Referring a job:1) the service proffesional send us the referral info (customer name, phone number, and what they need done). and get an instant confirmation that we received it.
We want the 2 processes (referring a job and completing a job) to be very simple and clear (maybe use a 1 2 3 circles)
Referring a job:
1) send the customer info and need to us either by text or email
2) we schedule the appointment with the customer and dispatch the job to a certified member of our group.
3) The job is being completed, the customer is happy and you get your referral commission!
Completing a job:
1) We send alerts for scheduled jobs that are in your service area and expertise either by text or email
2) If you are interested in the job simply reply "accept" and we send them the full job info.
3) When they complete the job, the pay a referral fee from the job total.
We would love to have the 2 processes (referring / completing a job) in a 1,2,3 flows to simplify the process as much as possible.
We want to have refer/Complete prices:
Appliance Repair - Refer: Earn $25 | Complete: Pay $50
HVAC - Refer: Earn $25 | Complete: Pay $50
Plumbing - Refer: Earn 10% | Complete: Pay 10%
Carpet Cleaning - Refer: Earn 10% | Complete: Pay 10%
Duct Cleaning - Refer: Earn 10% | Complete: Pay 10%
Maid - Refer: Earn 10% | Complete: Pay 10%
Electricians - Refer: Earn 10% | Complete: Pay 10%
Maybe like a pricing menu that show the buy/sell rates in a cool way