Hoe Wil Hil Concrete hun logo & visitekaartje begonnen
Als wie of wat sta je bekend?
Wat is jouw bedrijfsslogan?
Change Strategist & Keynote Speaker
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
• I am starting up my own leadership consulting and public speaking business.
• I have been doing this kind of work on a pro bono basis for three years and am now taking the next step to monetise this work.
• The business is really designed around me and my own reputation – i.e. it’s not a business here I will be employing a range of people and looking to create an empire to sell one day!
• Amanda Williamson – is the business name. People are buying my 25 year military and business career experiences, stories and lessons learned.
• Amanda Williamson is the business name (and perhaps two words for a “below the line” tagline)
• Amanda Williamson
• Change Strategist & Keynote Speaker
• For the business card = maybe even an option with the name and logo at the top and then the tagline at the bottom of the care?
Look and Feel
• Professional and smart
• Trusted and understated
• Dynamic and cheeky
• Oil & Gas / Resources
• Strong colours with a High contrast
• Red, white, blue
• Gold and Black
• Dark Blue
• Dark Green and white
• Hot pink and grey
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Zakelijk en consultancy
Welke kleuren wil je terugzien in jouw ontwerp?
Donkere neutrale tinten
Andere kleur vereisten
High Contrast colours. Red, White and Blue might work. Understated aqua's or greens also. Am looking to convey trust, seriousness, with a bit of bold thrown in for good measure!
Om ons een idee te geven van het algehele gevoel van jouw merk, laat ons zien welke stijlen jij goed vindt
Its very sophisticated - my public speaking is based primarily on military experiences - hence the subject matter is quite serious / sophisticated
I like the boldness, which is also simple and understated without being fussy
I like the colur contrast and simplicity of this logo
Looking for something that is blod, dynamic, yet trusted and sophisticted. I did an event today where I was the keynote speaker for an organisations strategy conference. I had my hair beautifully done, nwe suit, all miked up and walked onto the stage and spent an hour sumamrising 25 years of my own leadership experiences to the 80 senior leaders of an organisation. It went so well! And I need a logo and brand that draws on the credibilty of my reputation, without making it look like I am showing off - or a show pony. I'm not a Tony Robbins at all, but deliver, high quaility public speaking sessions, based on experiences based primarily on military operations and disaster management (floods, earthquakes, storms, tsunamis). So the brand shouldnt be too playful or light and fluffy as that isnt true to the subject matter which I normally speak to (which often involves leading soldiers, death, terrorists, managing large scale disaters - I hope this helps a bit to set the context! Amanda
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt