Looking to use the logo as an ident during credit rolls and on name cards, Mainly on a Black or Orange background.
* "We are looking to represent the essence of company with an abstract silhouette of a man standing and watching the rest of the world around him."
Imagine him quietly looking at the lives of everyone around him, feeling the emotions they are feeling and knowing he is not alone.
The man represents us (the Company) as Story tellers who see the different people each with their own joys and sorrows and we tell their story.
Please refer to our visual reference below.
* The pose and body language of the silhouette is important. Not sad, not happy, not angry, not crazy. Just peaceful, standing and watching.
* Keep the man prominent, the rest of the world/people need not be literally there. it can be represented abstractly and not too obviously. I will leave it to the designers to decide how best to represent this.
* Designers must come up with a creative way of making this silhouette visually interesting(abstract), simple, easily identifiable and meaningful.
* Playing with negative space ideas is welcomed.
* Emblem should not be a typography of the letters S or F but a graphic
translation of the meaning of 'Sonder'.
* Play with a hint of colour in the logo. We have chosen the colour Orange.
CHOICE OF FONT:
*Would prefer something Minimalistic / Boutique Style ; tasteful
* The word "Sonder"to be more prominent than the word 'Films'.
* Would welcome interesting typography ideas / styles
OVERALL LOGO EFFECT:
* We would like our logo to convey to our clients that 'Sonder' is a Upscaled boutique style company but have a radical side to make our work different and interesting.
We welcome any questions you may have to clarify further.