I have just gone threw most designs and replied to you respectfully. If I've over looked you by accident and you would like 1-on-1 feedback feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.
We are coming down to the wire and have not filled all slots to move onto the next round. I know I work best under the gun and knowing designers you probably do as well.
As far as general feedback I can give you about what I think the decision makers in this company are looking for:
- Clever Element always gets us talking
- We should be able to look at the element and be unique to us, it doesn't need to be our name but in symbol form(which a lot of you seem to try and do) it just needs to be us.
- We have liked Dimensional, Organic & Simple elements, we're not exactly sure what we like just yet.
- If the logo can't be represented in a single color, just move on, show an alternate version if you need to explain it.
- Gradient colors should be strayed away from unless for great reason and an alternative should really be shown.
- Please follow the layout guide expressed in an earlier post and linked here: (http://proplus.link/1Jv6X3M)
- Move away from our original colors, we're ready to break the ties, show us a new pallet.
Hope this helps in the last 24 hours, thanks for everyone's hard work.
We have been around for more then 35 years, and we are looking to rebrand ourselves as we more forward. This is what we are looking for you. We come here because we need fresh eyes, someone that doesn't have blinder on with new ideas.
We want to be sophisticated yet friendly. The people we've worked with for years must know who we are as this new brand, but for new comers, we need to be opening and savoy to there needs.
We would like this logo to be multifunctional or have alternates to work for all situations (e.g. On Dark Background, Light/Clear Background, Vertical White Space, Horizontal White Space, Square, with and without extra info (phone number, website)) The logo does not have to meet all the above criteria, but options should be available. If we can assist you to assist us, we will in any way we can. Thank you.
(All Additional Design Assets can be found at: http://proplus.link/1HBBvv5)