Logo to be designed based on one already prepared as a concept. Can be viewed at http://www.accountantwebsmiths.co.uk/logo1.jpg
Chartners Chartered Accountants
Make it, Count it, Keep it
Desired Color Scheme:
Red (#DD0711) and black on white/clear background
Fresh, funky friendly but still professional
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Fireworks png
We need a logo based on the oneÂ at Â http://www.accountantwebsmiths.co.uk/logo1.jpgÂ which has been done as a concept but but we want it improved. It is for a firm of accountants. The logo needs to be fresh funky and friendly.
The bits from the existing logo that need to be retained...
* A man with a briefcase in action.
* He needs to have a friendly smiley face with eyes and nose based on a percentage sign of some sort - this needs to be clearly visible with the percentage sign so can be out of proportion to the rest of the body if needs be.
* Colours to be red and black on a white/clear background but the red should be #DD0711
* Vector based so we can make it larger and smaller without problems.
* Name of firm is Chartners and Chartered Accountants needs to be with it as well.
* We quite like the grey swoop curve but doesn't have to be kept if you prefer
Things we want different...
* We want to keep the logo funky but something a bit more solid/professional than a stick man if possible.
* Change the font to a more professional font - sans sefif without the feet. Wording can be uppercase or lowercase.
* Slogan to be changed from "the difference is" to "Make it, Count it, Keep it"
Source file to be supplied as a fireworks png file when final version approved.