I will choose a logo by Thursday morning 4/16. Thank you for the submissions!!
I am looking for a logo that is more business-like than academic. Nothing glittery or "blingy." Simple. Clean. Smart. Warm. Friendly. Welcoming.
The school is meant to be a reliable resource for actors and parents of actors. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with students, parents, agents, photographers, and the community.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Brand new school in LA seeking logo. It's called Actors' Atelier. Atelier means workshop in French. We offer a breadth of classes for all ages and levels. We have 3 types of classes: 8-week term classes (scene study, Meisner, Shakespeare, Commercials, etc), one-day seminars on the business (SAG rules, finance for actors, how to be a good stage mom, etc) and on-going classes for the professional actor (come when you can). Our aim is not necessarily to make people famous, but to offer people the skill-set needed to make a living as an actor. Think of the school as not only a launching pad and safe place for beginners but as a place for skilled, working actors to challenge themselves and perfect their talents.
- Item 1...no pastels please. I like olive green, brick red, burnt yellow.
- More on the feminine side than the masculine side, but not too girlie. Professional.
Wat je niet wil
- Item 1...Prefer NOT to have any typical theatrical images; comedy/drama masks, spotlight, film strip, etc
- Not sure that I want any images, but am not completely closed off to "dressing up" the name with some sort of flourishes.
- Please do not use typical college/academic fonts. Play around with cursive letters, but cursives are not a must-have.