A logo for an India investment funds - 3 companies - with a common element but customizable for each. Powefiul and clear but sophisticated.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are an investment management company that finds, funds and manages investment projects in India. We are very excited about India as the investment opportunity of our century – over 1 billion people, and a hundreds of millions of people being lifted out of poverty and wanting the living standards of the West.
I need a logo that can be customized for our 3 different entities at the moment (so, 3 logos)
• Artia Ventures - is the main management entity
• Artia Properties - is the real estate investment fund
• Artia Foods -is the foodservice investment fund
I need a logo that will have common elements among all entities, so that the overall ARTIA brand is conveyed, but has room for customization for each of the entities. The ‘Artia’ will be common to all three, in the same font etc. The customization should include the specific entity name (e.g. Ventures / Properties / Foods), as well as allow for a tag line specific to each.
Some concepts to build a logo around:
• If it helps, Artia is a Greek word meaning ‘whole’, ‘complete’, ‘unbroken’. I want a concept that reflects that in some way.
• An idea that reflects the India or emerging markets focus of the company would be great also. Not something that screams India (not the Taj Mahal or an elephant), but more subtle and sophisticated. Indian flag colors may be useful..
I like clean designs that convey power and clarity– nothing very busy or flowery - but with subtle sophistication and underlying complexity. I like making complex ideas very simple.
I’d like an identifying graphic as part of the logo, not just a font construction.
Wat je niet wil
- No Taj Mahal or elephant-related images please.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt