Need a new logo that launch an aggressive new marketing strategy to grow our business. The logo needs to convey the sense of urgency that is the essence of JPW, a leading independent service provider of hand-held scanners and other technical devices. Every person in this family-owned organization is Passionate about servicing their customers. For over 20 years, JPW has competed successfully against large manufacturers… picture David vs. Goliath… because we do whatever it takes to get the job done!
JPW Associates. Tag Line: Keeping the power in your hands.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
New, modern look reflects reliable, forward thinking and energetic service-oriented company. Will be basis for new website, printed documents, packaging, vehicles, etc.
Who we are... When you visit JPW office, you feel urgency in every single person. From owner to highly skilled technicians, everone is focused on fulfilling 2-day turnaround commitment on repairs. All will jump in to help, whether it's meeting a customer or working the shipping desk. Owner is as passionate about health and welfare of his employees as he is tenacious abou securing a new customer.
- We’re open as to scheme or color. We’ve used green, blue and yellow in the past.
- We want to convey energy, focus, technical expertise, passion, commitment. Just because we’re a B2B doesn’t mean we have to be boring!
- Use name of company – JPW Associates. You can emphasize JPW and de-emphasize “Associates.”
- Tag line: “Keeping the power in your hands” has many meanings: Power of decision to repair or buy new in hands of customer; we keep equipment running ("powered up"); A lot of equipment we service is "hand-held"... power in hand... get it? Lots of meanings in this tag line...
- We would like some sort of “mark” or “icon” that can become identifiable with JPW. This icon would be used throughout the website and on printed materials. Icon should be separate from name so it can be used on its own.
- If done right, JPW can be the “icon.” Let’s see how creative you can get!
- Typical formats: .ai; .eps; .jpeg. Would like a .jpeg with a transparent background so it can be inserted into documents and power point without the “white box.” Also require all information on fonts, pantone colors, etc.
Wat je niet wil
- Don’t want anything too “cartoony” or frivolous. We’re fun but we’re very serious about our business!
- Nothing that uses only the colors red and yellow.
- Not too complex.
- Not too futuristic, high techie or cold.
- We do not want HANDS in the logo. This is a business to business operation.