Eye popping logo that actually conveys an image of the popular baseball slang term, "Bush League". Definition - Amateur performance. Behavior that doesn't belong in the major leagues. A slang term used to describe play that is of inferior or unprofessional quality. More on this in the what I want section.
Bush League Media
I need a playful, energetic, and vibrant logo for a full service multimedia company. Our company needs a fun and exciting logo to catch our customers eyes and make them laugh. I'm a baseball fanatic and use many baseball analogies as it relates to success in business.
Item 1...It needs to be a baseball oriented logo that shows an image of a Bush League play or action.
- Example - The popular usage of "bush league"* describes an action or practice that's unprofessional in a situation where professionalism is expected. Cheating, especially immature cheating, can be considered "bush league." A few weeks ago, the aforementioned Alex Rodriguez called out "I got it" while running from third during a pop-up that caused the third baseman of the opposing team to move away from the ball, letting it drop and Alex to score. That was a very "bush league" move which earned him some deserved scorn. Major leaguers should act professionally and show class in the sport they play.
- An example of an image for the logo could be a pitcher throwing a baseball at the batters head or body and the batter moving out of the way of the incoming ball - glaring at the pitcher.
- Another example of an image could be a runner sliding into a base and intentionally trying to run-over or knock-down the imposing player covering the base.
- Colors should be vibrant and could play off of the Major League Baseball logo of red, white, and blue.
- MLB logo can be seen at http://www.mlb.com
- Have fun with this and remember that this logo should be a play on the actual slang term.
- Another example could be a pitcher wiping an unauthorized substance on the baseball such as pine tar, saliva, or mud before he throws the pitch to the batter.
- Item 1...I don't want to see the company name Bush League Media with some trees or bushes behind it as I don't think it will be give the term justice.