We develop and market regulatory software solutions to US State, Local and Federal agencies.
"BizGuide" is a product that we market that allows states to create an online wizard that through a series of questions and answers will guide the inquiring public to the correct government agencies to obtain the required permits and registrations needed to open/operate a business in the state.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
The target audience is the US public (citizens) looking to start their own business, or looking to understand what licensing/permitting requirements they need to work as certain professions in the state.
We are looking to create a logo for a product called BizGuide. Requirements:
1. BizGuide name should be in the logo (it does not have to be prominent)
2. It can be any colour; red white and blue are good because they represent our target audience
3. The logo should fit in a square space or close to it.
4. Looking for something simple and elegant - the product is very easy to use.
5. We are running a project in parallel (http://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-pbbx3y). Those logos are little bit conservative. I would like to see something more fun. Think outside the box/circle.
6. An easy theme for our product is "connecting citizens to the tentacles of government"
7. Theme words: connecting, doing business, guiding, government, maze