Blue Ox Motorcycle Transport helps those without the equipment/time/interest to transport their working and non-working motorcycles to and from their preferred service shop. The equipment used is a pickup truck with a hydraulically-powered motorcycle loading system fitted in the bed.
Our service differs from your standard vehicle towing companies in several ways:
1. Blue Ox specializes in motorcycles. Your bike will not be mishandled by some teenage knucklehead that the insurance company has sent out with his standard wrecker truck and a mandate to move your bike at all costs. We do only motorcycles, all day. Our equipment is specialized for the safe and respectful handling of your bike.
2. Blue Ox motorcycle transport professionals are respectful, courteous, and professional. If you’ve had your car towed before, you know what I’m saying here. We are a cut above.
1. Motorcycle owners
2. Insurance companies
3. Motorsports service shops
Origin of the name “Blue Ox Motorcycle Transport”:
Babe the Blue Ox was the working companion to the tall tale lumberjack, Paul Bunyan. From Americanfolklore.net…
“Babe the Blue Ox was a great help around Paul Bunyan's logging camp. He could pull anything that had two end…Paul also used Babe the Blue Ox to pull the heavy tank wagon which was used to coat the
newly-straightened lumber roads with ice in the winter…”
More direction on design
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL LOGO SUBMISSIONS INCLUDE INCORPORATE ON OR BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. IMAGERY OF AN OX, Ox HEAD, or OX HORNS
2. MOTORCYCLE OR PART OF MOTORCYCLE SUCH AS A WHEEL
PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE THE NAME "BLUE OX MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT" IS INCLUDED. I'M NOT EXPECTING THE LOGO TO SPEAK FOR ITSELF.
I would like to have a logo designed that can be used on my business cards, my website, on t-shirts,stickers, magnets, truck decals, etc. Following the design process I’d like to own the graphic files so that I can use them for production of the above listed items. Ideally I will receive a package with the logo and fonts in various sizes, the largest being suitable for a truck logo. Multiple color combinations are encouraged to accommodate the following immediate needs:
1. business card. the background of the cards will be the brightest most fluorescent blue I can find. the logo will be black, or dark blue, or another suitable color suggested by the designer.
2. t-shirts—the shirts will be blue or heather gray. the logo needs to be screenable onto one/both of these colors. designs with a single ink color are encouraged to simplify and keep costs low.
3. website. maybe one for the banner of the site and one that is a square version. some part of it should be blue.
4. Fridge magnets.