Chocolatier in Quebec Canada that manufactures premium artisans chocolates to the highest European standards and has retail operations is Looking to update his logo and image with a logo that will portray a high end image. Logo will be used for branding, on business cards, bags and Packaging and marketing materials (as such, it will need to be Simple and flexible)
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
FORMAT: Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
Chocolatier in Quebec city (Canada) Cupidon (means Cupid). We have been in operation for 17 Years, we are well known in the
market, as such, we are looking to update our image, with a memorable
logo, that can serve as a branding image. We are looking to update our logo for a simplified, Crisp, daring and sophisicated logo that retains our European tradition and Appeals to our established affluent customers.
- Updated look for our logo (BUT please do not be Bound by our current logo, we are looking for creative and simplistic branding
- The vibe of the logo should portray European high end chocolatiers,
- Logo MUST show our name clearly and build on our reputation and tradition
- Logo must be inviting with
modern or some sort of Calligraphical elements and maybe incorporating a creative form of cupid, or just emphasizing the Initial "c" in a brandable way.- Logo has to be creative, yet simple and modern.
- Logo has to be very Recognizable to our company, and easily adaptable into a branding effort
- We are looking for a creative alternative that display a sense of modern, yet, European, premium chocolates.
- Logo, can be just writing of the name (Cupidon Chocolatier)
- Or has some stylized Writing and branding element Like emphasizing the "C" by itself, or with the full name or logo
- Or has a more simple, yet modern version of abstract cupid
- we are looking for a creative way of depicting our name and meaning
- ACCPTED FILE FORMATS: JPEG, AI, and Vector Files
Wat je niet wil
- We are not looking for a complicated logo
- We are not looking for JUST our name out of Dafont.com
- Not looking for Just normal pictures (or outdated representations or older images of depictions of Cupid, we are looking for a creative way of depicting our name and meaning
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt