We are a new church plant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is a Korean-Brazilian church and we're trying to get our image set. Help us create a welcoming logo!
The name "Se Vision" is a mix of Korean "se" meaning "new" and "vision" is english for, well, "vision." in English it would be, New Vision Church. In portuguese it is "Igreja Se Vision"
- The logo text could include either "Se Vision" or "Igreja Se Vision" or no text at all.
- It should be modern but not edgy.
- Simple with deep meaning instead of complex.
- The "Vision" of the Senior Pastor is to bring "freedom" in the life of the believer. So a logo that might give off the idea of "freedom", "liberty", "new" or something in that vein.
- Logo style that we are looking for are attached. As you can see the logo can stand by itself, and they are not complex.