Sjette Frederiks has a flexible identity that varies with the seasons and use. Therefore the logo must also have flexible applications.
OUR TWO CORE AREAS ARE:
- Parties: weddings, birthdays, receptions, commemorations etc.
- Restaurant: Brunch buffet, lunch table, lunch a la carte, coffee an cake buffet and our evening concept: 5 servings with 5 wines.
- Business: meeting rooms and catering
- Events: talks and presentations, jazz event etc.
THE GUEST'S EXPERIENCE
There is generally a relaxed atmosphere and our guests feel welcome. The waiters are smiling, welcoming, natural and sincere with a personal touch. The tone is informal, but still professional.
The food is made from seasonal ingredients and the quality is high. Everything is made from scratch. The food is primarily Danish/Nordic.
Sjette Frederiks has scenic settings overlooking the water and a location at the edge of the forest. You get the feeling that you have it all to youselv - despite the fact that it is quite close to the city center.
TARGET GROUP: Approximately 40 +. Typically well educated, living in the area. Both men and women.
- A clean, simple design
- A strong logo
- Not to detailed
- No ornaments
- Not too fine/not too fragile
- We are considering using the font called “Aubaine” as a part of the overall visual identity. We like the softness and the simple, modern style.
- We are neither boring, stiff or snobbish
We prefer only one colour in the logo
We would like a logosymbol rather than decoration
1) You could play with a fusion between 6 and F (F for Frederiks and 6 for Sixth. (“Sjette” in Sjette Frederiks means “the sixth”)). In roman numerals 6 is written as VI. This could also be an idea to consider
2) We are inspired by the nature that surrounds us – sea, water, waves, trees, wood, leaves and the forest. Therefor we would like soft curves rather than hard edges. The logo could also be inspired by these surroundings.
3) “Sjette Frederiks” does not necessarily need to be implemented in the logo. The name could be standing next to or under the logo.