Media/Technology company providing strategic services to Fortune 500 media and technology companies. Want a very professional and crisp logo that catches the eye and connotes value.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
This will be used on business cards, web site, and other materials. I need it to scale well and to be easily read. This logo will be a recognized brand in the media and technology space. Work will be done for Reuters, McGraw-Hill, Thomson, EMC, and other companies. Work will be done for international companies as well. The services provided include business, product, technology, and operations consulting - project management - budget and planning services, technology architecture work, product and technology designs, mergers and acquisitions consulting, etc. Work will be done for publishing companies, online services companies, financial services companies, etc.
- Open to many different ideas - but I want it to be crisp not bubbly if that makes sense
- Vector graphics format - I will want to scale this for a number of uses.
- Color is good - but not flowery - strong is good - but not garrish
Wat je niet wil
- I don't want this to be similar to Polaris Snowmobiles or other major Polaris brand companies.
- Don't use the north star as a foundation
- Let's see if we can shy away from icy blue color schemes - although I know the name sort of implies that
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt