Building a new identity for my new style of photography, and I am looking for a logo that will make myself and my clients say WOW! Possibility of future work for winning designer.
1 Star: Does not meet any of the criteria in the brief. Please read the brief and comments again before submitting a new design.
2 Star: Might meet a few criteria in the brief, but still not what I am looking for.
3 Star: I like it, but would like to see some variations or revisions.
4 Star: Awesome, just needs polishing. Potentially a finalist!
5 Star: Finalist! Potential to be the winning design.
Aaron Watson Photography
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
After two years with my current website and logo I find that it is ready for an innovative change! I am currently working on giving my company a new image that will wow people upon their first impression. My new website is cutting edge and I feel I should have a logo that is cutting edge to match. It should wow people with its creativity and appeal to a contemporary/modern client base of a wide range (20 - 40 year old male and female clients). I started out as a wedding photographer, but now have expanded to fashion, entertainment, and sports and I need my logo to be appealing to each type of client!
BONUS: I am also looking for a new splash page that will tie my new websites together. Would like it to reflect the look and design of the logo, so the winning logo designer will have the option to also design a splash page for my new website (for an additional prize of course)! No programming needed, just an awesome contemporary design! In addition there is a possibility of other future work (brochures, additional graphic design for website, business cards, etc.)!
- Must use company name "Aaron Watson Photography" and I would like to have a version that also includes the website (either http://www.aaronwatsonphoto.com aaronwatsonphoto.com)
- Would like to be able to brand photos with the logo and/or have an emblem that uses the initials AWP (or AW) and includes the web address.
- Creativity! Be innovative, I want to see something unique that makes me say wow at first sight (bonus points if you show me something I haven't seen before).
- I want something that is sexy, sleek, contemporary, edgy, grunge, innovative! Maybe not all at once, but ultimately it should feel bold and jump out at me. Play around, have fun with it!
- Feel free to experiment with colors (up to 2) that are complementary. I like earth tones best. However, it will also need to work in black and white.
- I like the use of flowing lines and/or grunge textures or fonts to give it the contemporary quality.
- Be Artistic! I really like the look of the designs that you see on clothing brands like 7 Diamonds, Lucky Brand, INC, Ed Hardy, etc.
- The logo will be made into a studio die (a stamp), so if the design includes use of thin lines they may not show up on the die. The use of thin lines are okay, but as long as the logo still looks good without them.
- It must be appealing to wedding clients as well as skaters, rockers, modeling agencies, etc.
- Prefer logos that are wider than tall (or square), however if you think you can pull off a vertical logo that I will like feel free to experiment.
- Needs to be in Vector format and be readable on a billboard or at 200 pixels online.
- Feel free to email me with any questions. email@example.com
Wat je niet wil
- NO CLIP ART! It's not original.
- Don't use general imagery that is associated with cameras or photography (or are just plain corny).
- No common fonts! I don't want to see Times New Roman or Arial. Feel free to create your own font, or impress me by creating a logo without using a font.
- Any use of textures must be original or obtained legally. I do not want to have to pay extra to use a texture and I don't want someone contacting me for copyright infringement.
- In general ... NO Copyright infringement!
- Nothing tacky. Use your professional judgement for that.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt