ALL LOGOS MUST BE ORIGINAL WORKS. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT ORIGINAL OR CLICHE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATED
Our brand and our products represent strength/quality ("Sturdy"). Our customers tend to be pro-American and middle aged (25 - 65), so we could be open to designs that have a patriotic feel to them. Font type would tend more toward classic/retro/vintage rather than modern. We champion the outdoor lifestyle (boating, ATVs, farming). Many of our products are made out of metal (stainless steel, diamond plate, aluminum), so if you can incorporate a metallic feel to the logo, that would be good and it would speak to strength.
For inspiration, other brands in our space would include West Marine, Tractor Supply Company, Northern Tool, Bass Pro Shops, and Grainger.
We need this logo to be trademark-able, so it shouldn't cause confusion with anyone else's brand. Our primary competitor brands (to steer clear of their logo design) are etrailer.com and trailerpartssuperstore.com, the latter of which is owned by easternmarine.com
Attached are some logos that we tend to like - classic/vintage themed, in the automotive category. Font choice is a big deal to us - to have something distinctive.
1) I know our current logo uses font inside of an oval, but I prefer not to use that approach moving forward. I would like a more emblematic logo, where the text "Sturdy Built Trailer Parts" is to the RIGHT of the emblem.
2) Please do not design an emblem using the "SBTP" acronym
3) I would like to see a retro/vintage/nostalgic font
4) I would like to see some designs that gives more weight to "Trailer Parts" (our product category) rather than making the "Trailer Parts" words much smaller than the "Sturdy Built" part of the logo
5) I would also like to see some designs that attempt to address the AMERICAN part of our brand - e.g. red, white & blue; stars & stripes...something like that. We are a US-based company and have customers who prefer to buy American