Cool Sites provides a gallery of web templates and interactive digital media for use by non-profits, and other organizations, in building web sites.
A new logo is needed to communicate the 'coolness' of this service.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Small to medium businesses seeking to purchase pre-built, add-on templates and plugins for their hosted web site (very similar to Wordpress model).
Audience may be technical (such as Web Developers), designers, and line of business managers (such as Marketing Coordinators).
We offer interactive web site and blog templates, so customers will naturally look to our brand as a leading example. The design should be B2B (business-to-business) corporate, but slightly fun, communicating the "coolness" of the Cool Sites brand.
Here are some guidelines:
* Banner Logo should be a symbol and text logo; text is "Cool Sites"
* Identity logo (Symbol) should be single ice cube (we'll entertain the use of multiple ice cubes in designs as well)
* Resolution should be 300dps
* Mix of upper/lower case acceptable
* The logo will be presented on white/transparent backgrounds
* Gradients, depth, and drop shadows are all okay
* Blue color palettes are preferred, but open to variety and creativity
* favicon.ico should be single ice cube, 16px x 16px
* The working slogan (for now) is "Every site should be cool"
The files we will require are:
* Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
* Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo