Our current logo is a bit dated and a little too urban. While we don't want to kill the character, we feel that the styling needs to be overhauled and updated for a wider national audience.
For reference we have attached our current logo - black and white.
We already went through a few rounds of design with some local designers and attached the direction we liked (attachment with black background). What we liked from their version was the playful font. They tried to do some updates to the character but we feel that it lost its recognizability when it became so basic. We felt that if someone was not familiar with the old version of the character, they would not be able to understand what the mark was above the COOL in COOL SUPPLIERS.
For the new logo somethings to think about:
1. We want it to be sophisticated, yet playful yet clean
2. We want to EMPHASIZE COOL and de-emphasize SUPPLIERS (See example)
3. We want to see updated options for the character
4. We like the updated font that the designers came up with, but are open to other directions that maintain the clean playful look we are trying to go for.
5. Please present a black and white version as well as color version
When considering the logo - it needs to be applicable to individual frozen treats (I attached image of our product for reference) as well as future in store box packaging.