We are a pair of well-established and ambitious entrepreneurs in the United States, responsible for multiple successful startups bearing the Right identity: RightCart, RightScale, RightRental and RightSignature. We intend RightUsers to be our next homerun and your logo design can help us step up to the plate in style!
Our new venture will be responsible for seeding early stage Web 2.0 startups with the right mix of users to help ensure successful launch. (Hence the name, get it?)
We're based in Santa Barbara, Florida and Ireland and travel a lot. We're proud, successful, well connected in the industry and want our design to reflect those attributes!
VCs, Founders and senior technical staff of early stage Web-based startups. The logo should be eye-catching and memorable.
UPDATE: We will now be eliminating most, if not all, designs with a prominent checkmark motif, without giving an explanation. Thanks
What we want:
1. Modern logo with nice looking typeface, should represent high-quality and trust
2. Design should have a Web 2.0 feel overall
3. The Right and the Users should either be camel-cased or slightly separated, for readability.
4. Particularly if camel-casing, use different colors for the two words
5. An icon or symbol to go along with the logo, which could be used in three configurations
- by itself (as in a favicon or on a tshirt)
- to the left of the logo (horizontal layout)
- centered above the logo (square layout)
Feel free to experiment with colors.
You may opt to look at the other Right sites mentioned above to see what we've liked in the past, but remember this is a different venture and doesn't need to look anything like our other companies.
We will require .ai (CMYK) and layered .psd (RGB) files.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo