1. How would you describe your services and/or products
Instructional videos/downloadable files to prepare people to learn Italian in order to travel to Italy. The site will also include local classes, skype lessons, a blog relating to Italian travel and photos/testimonials from my students.
2. What are the long term goals of your company?
To perhaps add an advanced series. Also, to lead guided tours thru Italy.
3. Why do you want a new logo/What do you want your new logo to accomplish?
Catch people’s eye in a a fun and inspirational way
4. Who are your main competitors?
5. How are you different from your competitors?
They only teach Italian grammar. I also teach the ins and outs of travel in Italy.
6. What’s the age range of your target customer base?
1. Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it stated alongside your logo?
The acronym is "LIFT". I would like the prominent part of the logo to say this. Underneath, "Learn Italian for Travel".
2. Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
I was thinking the shape of Italy (the boot) for the letter I.. or maybe also to include an airplane for the letter T. The font I’m not sure of.
3. Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
Italian flag-red, green white. Maybe the LIFT in those colors. Learn Italian for travel in Black.
4. Do you have any colors that you do not wish to use?
5. What adjectives should best describe your logo?
Relaxed, fun, inspired
6. What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
I want people to enjoy the experience of learning Italian so that they will better enjoy the experience of travelling in Italy. I want them to be patient with themselves, to have fun and to enjoy the learning process with no pressure or perfectionism.
7. How do you prefer your logo to be worded or written out?
"LIFT" in bold. "Learn Italian for Travel" smaller underneath
8. How would you like the typography to appear?
I’d like to see examples of hand drawn and custom lettering
9. Where will you logo be used?
10. Where will your logo primarily be used?